- Large Spacious Fitness Center and Spa
- Large free-weight and resistance machine selection
- Plenty of cardio machines, most with window view
- Free fitness center usage with hotel stay or Diamond Status
- Free Spa usage with Seven Stars Status (otherwise $25 single day entry, or massage purchase)
- Fitness Center very busy between 6 am and 8 am despite size
- No Pool View
Caesars Palace Spa
Unlike the other spas in the Caesars Rewards portfolio, the Que Bath and Spa at Caesars feels like a true luxury spa experience and not just a hotel sauna and Jacuzzi. Upon entering, an attendant will provide a locker, robe, and slippers and offer to tour the facilities.
On offer in the spa is a Jacuzzi, Dry sauna, herbal steam sauna, inhalation and shaving room (warm room that moisturizes your skin), and an arctic room for cooling off. In the Baths section is an ornamented raised area with one large cool pool for relaxing, a hot pool for sweating, and a frigid pool for… testing yourself?
The Tea Room offers an area with plush chairs to watch sports or financial news in the early morning waiting for your massage.
Caesars Palace Fitness Center
Entering the fitness center, you will be greeted by another attendant who will offer a towel and bottled water for your workout. I found the fitness center to be well equipped and would rival any Las Vegas gym for available machines and weights to cover all muscle groups.
The cardio section is loaded with treadmills, ellipticals, and bicycles and even with the abundance of machines, it was quite busy with well-to-do Las Vegas tourists in the early morning.
The Fitness center was clean and attractive with windows that allowed a view towards Flamingo road. No pool view is the only negative I can give this fitness center.